Our office will be undergoing renovations during the next few months. During renovations, we will not be available at our usual 5th-floor location, but we will still be serving Bobcats in temporary locations across campus!
ABOUT THE CAREER CLOSET
The TXST Career Closet provides a way for students to access attire for attending events such as career fairs, interviews, networking events, and other career related needs. Our goal is to provide students with attire to look their best and project confidence while working towards their career goals.
For the 2022-2023 Academic Year, the Career Closet will give away 1 professional outfit for FREE to any TXST student! These items will not need to be returned to our office.
* The closet may be CLOSED on career fair days - plan ahead!
For questions about closet inventory, appointments, or donations, please contact:
How to visit the Career Closet
View appointment times and create an appointment on Handshake!
Having trouble finding an appointment time? Please email email@example.com
TIPS BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- Plan ahead: As we are a donation-based service, all sizes, colors, and styles are subject to availability. We recommend planning ahead and visiting 5 days before your event.
- Be Intentional: Look through your closet first and note items you might need to complete an outfit. We do not offer shoes, socks, or belts.
- Measure yourself ahead of time: We do not measure or size students.
- Be respectful of the service: The purpose of the closet is not to provide last-minute items out of convenience. If you have professional attire at your home, please plan accordingly to bring it to campus for a career fair, class presentation, or other social event occurring on-campus.
How to Support the Career Closet
Acceptable Donation Items
Dress Slacks and Skirts
Donations Not Accepted
Items Without Clearly Labeled Sizes
All Donations Must
Be Damage Free
Be Gently Used or Like New